Sunday, September 30, 2012

The Blogging Experience

I've never been one to really share my thoughts with anyone other than myself. I've always been very cautious about who gets to read my writing. In fact, I'd say the only human beings who have read my writing are my teachers, and the occasional close friend. 
When my creative writing teacher required that we must keep a blog for the class, I was pretty nervous. I didn't know if I was ready to put my thoughts out there for everyone to see. 

I was overwhelmed with the fact that I had to put down my notebook and pencil, and get on the computer to write. I'm so accustomed to writing things in a private journal for ME and only me. 


Now, a few weeks into this whole blogging experience, I can proudly say that I am an in-love blogger. It's awesome. I feel so free, like no one can tell me what to do. I'm more comfortable with letting strangers into my brain, allowing them to mingle with my thoughts. 


Maintaining an active blog is easier than I had imagined. 





No comments:

Post a Comment