Sunday, September 30, 2012

My Real favorite blog

A while ago, I posted a link to a blog called the "To Don't List"
While I did found that blog pretty funny, I have to say that it is far from my favorite.
Whoever runs it is doing a terrible job, they update once every 2 years. (I'm exaggerating a little bit)

I am now following a different blog, one that is run by one of my favorite people on earth:
The one and only Jenna Marbles.
She has always been my favorite youtube-er, and I've always been loyal to watching her videos almost immediately after she posts them. I knew she had a blog, but I wasn't really motivated to follow it. Now that I have a blog, the situation has changed entirely. I love checking out her new posts. They're inappropriately HILARIOUS.
AND, she updates it pretty often. I don't think I'll ever get bored of the classic Jenna filled humor that is found on her wonderful blog.
Click the link on the side to witness the epicness.

No comments:

Post a Comment