Sunday, September 23, 2012

Little Nate Dog




While looking through some old photos, I came across this one.^
It's me and my younger brother, who I care for deeply. This picture gave me goosebumps. Even at a very young age, I felt the need to protect him and love him with all of my heart. These feelings will never change, no matter how old we get.





I know that I don't stress it enough, 
but I really do love you, brother.
Your complaining can make things really tough,
but I wouldn't settle for any other.

I will provide the best protection,
I will share with you my entire heart.
I will guide you into the right direction,
We will never be apart.

But now you're growing up you see,
and it's hard for me to bare.
seeing you on your own frightens me,
and it's all because I care.

I know that life is a brutal endeavor,
but remember I will be here forever. 

I love you Nate Dog.
                                                                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment